My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Your monster.


I don't know if there is a connection to it all but this year, my pets keep dying on me. Those I own and love alot. First my all time love; Musang. Then a few weeks after, Dutchess. Then two new hoglets which I saved and adored. Then their father; Manson. Recently, a few days back, my oldest living pet since I was 7 years up until now, Mary. I'm wondering if there is a significance to it because then just two days ago, I lost a sister, a dear friend and a darling.

"Gone with the old and in with the new?"

I'm not sane right now.
Shutting off all emotions now at least to the things which hurts most.
Until I know what to do.
Or maybe just leave it as it is for you've left.
It just seems like me running this pace alone now.
Maybe I should quit.
I honestly don't know.
One thing's for sure, I'm not shedding another tear for you again.
You're not worth my tears.
I never meant to hurt you because I love you too much to hurt you.
Your behavior and judgment is unacceptable to me.
I have to kill my angel side now.
I need to stop thinking for you now because it's too much of hurting to me.
You and your people have already labelled us.
So be it. This is me, your monster.
The monster you have resist.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails