My little Butterflies.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Possible, only from a distance.

If you love someone, tell him or her. Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her.


Truly; gain the balls to tell.
Though saying is easier than doing it. I know it is, because constantly its a struggle. Seeing you, happy without me, just hurts, but nothing beats hurting more than knowing you're sad and it was because of me.

Someone once said that it really isn't worth the trouble because at the end of it, they always leave. I seriously disagree, because if you don't show that person that you care enough to fight for them, then you really aren't giving them a reason to stay, right? But now I'm tired. Really tired of the constant rejection. I wish I could stop caring. I wish I could just stop, but I'm not strong enough to not care. It really is harder than it seems. This really seems like a competition to see who could care less. I guess I'm truly ridiculous now, seating time and brain cells, not to mention countless streaks of salty liquid down these cheeks. Firstly caring, then perhaps caring too much, then debating not to care, followed by countless tries of killing these thoughts. At the end of it, I still end up at the start, which stinks! Completely befuddled.

Only from a distance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails