My little Butterflies.

Monday, April 25, 2011

10 + 6 and counting.

Day 16 and counting til 1.
Yes, even though it has just turned day 16, but I couldn't wait to blog about it.


It's 3.13 am in the morning.
Laid rested at the court earlier this midnight, staring at the sky.
It was cloudy then. I don't know how it is like now.
But in my memories, the sky's tinted pinkish red against the blue black sky.
It was a little cloudy and I could still see stars.
No moon to talk to though.
But the stars.


They were so beautiful.
Squinting hard to catch a glimpse of every single one of them.
I saw little red lights. Aeroplanes I think.
In every single one I see and feel more of you drawn closer.
Everyone of them, you run through this occupied mind.
To the clothes,
What smell is being worn,
To what you're doing,
What suit you're in,
To what you could be thinking.
To maybe if I'm running in there.
Or whether you hear my call.

I hope. Hope so strong.
To what I want to belong.


Just so you know,
I'll wait for you.
I'll hold you like I'll never let you go.
I'll kiss you and smile for you.
I don't know when's the next,
But baby know, I'll wait for you to come back...and bring me home.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails