My little Butterflies.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The caption given.

A photo taken by one of my dearest lecturers, whom just had his farewell party today.
Sir, you will be missed! I'm grateful for all your teachings! If there are lives you've changed, one of them is definitely mine! (=

PS: The speech you gave in class earlier today, I really want to be more than just student and lecturer, like you said, "...we can all be friends.." and YES SIR! A definite yes to that! It would be awesome to have you as my friend! A great pleasure indeed! 

Anyway, back to the picture, this one in particular; a girl and her phone.

The caption given:
"Waaa, so happy, finally, my Prince Charming replied my sms"


Well, honestly, this is what I call a smile.
A smile which I've not seen for a long time. 
Or have I ever seen.
Not in the mirror,
Not in pictures,
Not in myself.
But you. Yes. Y.O.U!
YOU taught her to smile again.
And by far one of the happiest smiles I've ever seen.
....a choice made, and the best one ever.
Happiness is definitely the best feeling ever.
Just bliss

So stay happy always all you people reading.
You seriously don't know what you're missing out on if you don't!
CHEERS! 
....and don't forget to leave with a BIG BIG smile!



2 comments:

siewmin said...

love the smile on that face. if can, i hope to put it a ur face every moment! <3

XxiaO-EMo- said...

i hope so too. <3
rare to see that smile in a picture or on her to be exact. (:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails