My little Butterflies.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

For & From ♥

You’re pretty amazing. You probably don’t get told that often enough. I guess that’s why I’m here writing this message. Because I really believe that you are amazing, and I also strongly believe that you should feel that way as well.

So basically, I just wanted you to read this and know that at least one person out there thinks you’re truly amazing, worthwhile, precious and loved. I would write this anonymously, but I don't want you to think of me as a faceless person in the void of the internet. I want you to know that I am real. That I have a face and a name and a story, and yet I truly believe that you are amazing. The next time you don’t feel any of those things, I want you to think of me. Because I truly believe that you are all of that and more.

Live in the fact that you are amazing. Cause you are - amazing, strong, loved, wanted, beautiful, handsome, needed, cared for, wonderful and so many other incredible words. Don’t believe the negative hype that people might shove in your face.

Just remember that I think you’re amazing.. and you should think that too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails