My little Butterflies.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The path of atomic number 11.


Words so harsh came out.
Putting you in pain.
Words so precipitous.
Leaving those lips, each with blades sharper than the other.

I had to.
I didn't want to.
Emotions just comes,
and they had to go.
Coming out in all the wrong way possible.


I had to.
I had to leave.
I had to get you out of there.
I couldn't anymore.
I couldn't hold it in any longer.
It was killing inside.
Tears brought me back home.
Forging me this pathway.
At least one that I won't put you through to see.


I hate it.
I hate to see you leave.
I hate to see you walk away.
I hate that you had to because of me.
My words so mean.

This heart has dug it's grave.
Apparently the dead walks.
And no, it's not leaving me alone.
Ghosting this soul.


I miss her.
I miss how she needed me.
The way she comes bearing cuddles all the time.
The one that needed me more than I did her.
But not knowingly, I needed her more.

I'm sorry for everything.
Sorry I put you through hardship.
Constantly questioning you.
For answers which I make myself die with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails