My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Transition.

Well this post was pending since God knows when.
Entitled "Transition" for a reason.


I had a dream of friends.
Or are you all still?
I guess I missed you guys all way lot hence the dream.

There's so much going in my mind.
How much I disagree with your ways.
How I could agree that you are the meanest peppy group ever.
From a far, people would see you as tame cute soft toys.
But like what my mom says is true.
"You won't truely know somebody until you live with them."

Though I'm not the one living with you.
But I can see your true colours as they are.

Am I that foul to deserve all that?
If there's something you disagree on, then let's hear it.
Please don't go behind our backs and rip the entire spine out.


Transition.
That's what we are all going through.
You and I. Somehow it seems like we are becoming Hi-Bye.
Never a time to sit and have a talk.
Not even for drinks.
We are the outer circle now.
Not even the moon to the Earth.
Somehow further away, deserted.

But not everyone that's there is like that.
You. The one of more altitude.
I've always been grateful and admired your kind heart.
Thank you alot.
If there was a room of honour, You'll definitely be in it.
But I can't hang you here or else things would be so and too vivid for others.
So I shall just leave it as it is. Just here.

Please don't transit.
That's what my heart yells if you're not hearing.
However there's a part of me which thinks that there's little hope.
For reasons we all know.
Three full moons or four, faces won't be met.
And somehow that's the reason that kills what every hope I'm grasping on.
Time will tell.
But please don't leave.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails