My little Butterflies.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Emo came early today.


What is this salty liquid substance that's all over?
So warm yet filled with pain?
My dear mirror, if you are like who I think you are.
Do I screw people up that much too?
Playing mind games.
Some would say playing feelings.

I am serious with it.
With all I've said.
With all I think of.
With all that I want to do with you and more.

I don't say what I don't mean.
My words are harsh, but it's the truth of what I reckon.
You're just as opine as I am.
Why do I even ask then?

I guess the only question if I could ask for an answer from myself is the only question I cannot answer.


Mirror to mirror....
Why is it that I give people hopes which are there so that I can put them down?
Why is it that I am kind to you, yet brutally killing inside?
Why is it that I say things people want to hear, but then say something else to murder it?
Why do you still want to believe me?
Why do you still care?
Why do you want to love me?
Why do you even want to give a damn about the things I do?
Why can't you just kill those feelings inside?
Why won't you tell me what your true feelings are?
Why do I keep them from you?
Why do you show them, just for me to ignore them?
Am I so cold?

Will your heart start dying now?
Or is this my scheme just to get your head in the game but am failing in it?
Or did you not get my hint?
Or am I too discrete?

I wish I could read this.
Yes me, myself and I, could read this.
Would I even read this?
Would I even find this?
Would you give me this post?
I guess if it's meant to be......
Mirror to mirror.



I want to fly.
Fly sky high.
Fly up to where nobody sees me.
Reaching heaven.
Reaching the sky.
To reach my cloud.
I can see the rays.
Your ray so warm.
Take me home.
I don't want to be here no more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails