My little Butterflies.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby, I thought you should know.


Dear Future Boyfriend:


I’m kind of clingy, in a way. I’ve been hurt before, by a guy I’ve never dated. He led me on, and I wasn’t good enough. I guess he decided he could do better. That, along with some other things, has given me some abandonment issues. Sorry about that. I guess they’ll cause some problems… But if you are the person I hope dream you are, then we should be able to get through this. I promise I’ll be the best I can be, I’ll be fun, up to any adventure you can come up with. I wont demand much, just knowing im on your mind at all would be amazing. Take it slow with me, I’m not used to this, and I’m not sure I can handle it. But you know what? I think we’ll be just fine.
Love, Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails