My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Red Rabbit On.


What's true anymore?
Is the air even air?
What words you say (or type) is even meant?
Why'd you have to ruin it for everyone?

I'm upset;
I'm not upset that you lied to me,
I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.






And for this, I'd just ask you one thing, a real simple question;
"Are you a guy or a girl?"
The answer would be obvious.
Then I'll say,
"Oh I'm sorry, I honestly can't take your word for it. Since whatever you say always don't mean what they seem to be saying, no matter how many time I've read it." 


"I don't think proving it, by taking whichever article of clothing on your body off would help because you too have proven what you've said before, over and over whenever asked, but went back on your words/proof. So I'm sorry, you not only ruined it for everyone, but yourself too."

What goes around, comes around.
Remember that.

I would never wish bad things,
But I don't wish you well. :)
This song is for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails