My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Keep trucking.


You could be my unintended

Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one.

Our conversation, honestly reminded me of the past.
The good old times, though now it's still good but it will never be the same.
I would like to go back, but I've made a decision.
This decision I made, when it all came crashing in.
I won't go back to the past. It's the past for a reason.
Who would buy a book if in every other 5 pages, it writes of the same old story.
Maybe, it was meant to be a lesson learn.
I don't think you need to know,
That half truth I told.
All I can say is that,You're just assuming.
Because I never did say anything about everything.


Perhaps it's better this way. It has got to be.
Humans, Life, and Time. We're all meant to walk forward and not walk in rewind.
It would be disastrous if the Earth were to move in a different course than to move in front.
This I hope you'll understand.
I want happiness for you. Maybe just maybe it shouldn't be me giving it to you.
Merci amoureux. 


I will always remember those kind words.
"Weird why no one see what I saw" 
Thank you for them. It really means alot to me. It honestly does.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails