My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Past conversation.


Someone once told me that this blog and the owner is all emo. Those happy or more neutral moments written or some random post are all advertisements that follows like when watching a movie or show on tele, and there are ads on new car models, or a new carbonated drink or some sale at some famous mall somewhere, or a campaign reminding you that smoking is bad. Those all mentioned; advertisements, before the real thing. It would make sense as this blog is about my thoughts and if you follow, and imagine along with me, it is a story in all and this film noir per se would not end until at least the writer would have exhaled her last breathe. 

However, there's another thought where those somewhat or so called 'advertisements' are also part of this blog. Thoughts, emotions and routines are published. So as for Captain Jack Sparrow, he's one of my love; emotion, and as for events which were pointed out with durian eating; routines. There's no need to illustrate thoughts for if I had to, this would be one.

So I take it as a compliment (yet somewhat as an insult.)
However, it is you who was lost. There's no right or wrong, but as many things there are many ways to perceive them. Many angles to look from. From the angle where I'm standing, you just don't understand the purpose of my postings. In your defense you would say that there was no 'mission' or 'vision' as most organization or events would have. I agree that the stuff in here are not some experiment or scientific research which would require you to study it or learn from or even critic, and I would not expect you to study it deeply or even read it if there were no interests. So there is no right or wrong, to everyone else, they might have a different kind of understanding to it too. 

Perhaps you might take this post as an offensive one towards you personally. I would however like to state that you (if you think that you are the person), are not the only one who has stated or commented as such before. This post is just to state my one other emotion which came from the past conversations had. So no hard feelings, everyone. 

My Mirror, is my everything. 
   The opinion is mine, and you can choose not to agree to it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails