My little Butterflies.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Would you reckon stupidity?

It is easy to say things.
Doing it is the trick.
Besides, someone, well not only one, once told me that things said over the Internet shouldn't must be taken into heart. It is after all just words. You won't know the sincerity, to what extend does that truth lies. 
Perhaps I'm too easy to trust.
Perhaps I believe too much that there is still a little ounce of goodness in a person that with that little ounce of good, that person might actually not lie to me. But then again, who am I to be given that precious little goodness to. 
In harsher terms,  a fool.


It has been proven countlessly that love is unreliable.
Somehow there is a way to convince me to jump into that hole.
If it were a friend, I'd advise them the same.
Why risk your happiness now for something so feeble that it might break.




Is it just absurd? Or perhaps just perfect sense?
Sincerely loving someone. Unconditionally, is it so hard?
Not playing with their hearts, their feelings. Is it too much to ask?


If you don't have trust and no intentions to be loyal, why even try to chase the heart?
Is it just some game that you've invented to see how many hearts you may get?


You said it's getting tiring. 
You said that it's not interesting.
You said that our love has died.
You can't expect the other person to always be the one putting the effort. 
It works both ways.


Loving someone, 
So much, too deep.
Ending up being so vulnerable to sacrifice and falling even deep.
You try and try to crawl out from that dark hole of love, 
but it somehow seems so easy to be covered in wound when you fall back down.
Yet, many still go for it. Even myself.


Why?



You said :
I will hack your tears, if i wilL get to know the password of your smile :)




Please do so, and quick. 
Pull me out from this, whatever it is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails