My little Butterflies.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Butterfly.


I’m the kind of girl who is quiet in large groups or around people I don’t know; you only see the real me if we’re close. I smile and laugh a lot, especially at the most inappropriate times. I’m a hopeless romantic. I trip over air, up stairs, and over people’s feet. I am the hardest person to offend, but it is all too easy to make me feel horrible. I hate telling people about my problems; they don’t need to worry about me. I’m the one who listens to other people’s problems. Though sometimes, deep down,  I wish someone would force it out of me. I believe people should not be judged before one takes the time to get to know them, yet I am guilty of doing that exact thing. I also believe that there is good in all people, perhaps that's why I get hurt so easily. Sometimes I do think that I care too much for the people close to me, making me more vulnerable to people. I trust easily too, though when I get skeptical, I go all out for it. I love to think rather than talk, that's because usually when I talk somehow people don't really get me, or I just plainly blurt the wrong things. I would rather write my opinion out rather than to say them, especially in my blog or my diary because downright, people can't really take honesty or have their perception or thoughts being objected by others. God knows how many would have been offended already, or perhaps have already been. I’m awkward, clumsy, shy, strange…and sometimes, just don't know what I want. Often a switch between an optimistic pessimist and a pessimistic optimist, but this is me. Take it or leave it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails