My little Butterflies.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dead to you.

Why do you have to be so cold. It's freezing in here as it is.
Why do you have to add more coldness to it?

I knew not of your situation until I looked at the screen.
Maybe it's my fault for not being more aware of my surroundings.
I did not see what was sent.
I saw not of what was meant.
To know that you were in need of me,
yet I could not be there.
This thought just eats me up inside.
If only I saw.
If only I played more with my cell.
If only I had a louder more attractive tone for it.
If only.....

And now, just a very recent one.
If only I could be more secretive.
If only I shared less with you.
If only you had seen less.
If only you knew.
If only you knew the pain I was in when finding you.
If only you knew the distance I went.
If only you knew the times we wept.
If only you knew....

You guys said time.
but....now.....
Sigh. -pause-

Don't I even get a say in all this?
What? That was our last goodbye?
That was the goodbye hug?
...No goodbye kiss then?
Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

You want to go your own way.
You told me to go mine.
What if we were going in the same direction all this while?
What if we were both fooled?

I lied.
Did I ever? Really?

I feel like screaming now.
Screaming.. so insanity would overtake this mind.
So that I would think less of what's right.
Of what should be.
I'll just be in my own world.
Playing my own games.
Abiding by my own rules.
Winning all that's just mine.

Ha Ha Ha.
What fun that will be.

Ha Ha Ha.
To think that after it all, I'll be alright.
Things will be just fine.
You and I will be okay this time.

Ha Ha Ha.
I guess I was wrong.
It only happened in my mind.
Never. Not this time.

-Fullstop-
I guess it ends here.
You pulled the trigger.
Shot me right in the head.
Between the eyes.
I guess you've been wanting to do that a long time.

Bang.
That's my heart yo.
Yeah it is.
It's bleeding.

Bang.
I'm dead.
That's right.
Dead as anyone can be.
Beyond your mind.
Not ever in mine.
Just dead to time.

Now I'm dead to the world.
Just as dead to me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails