My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Her story again.

This here is not me again.
"Law doesn't has the feeling. It only sees the evidence."
Nothing is as I plan or want it to be.
But I guess we can't always get what we want.
Not when all you're doing is wishing on a broken star.

I met her again.
She had lumpy-swollen eyes. Sort of like a goldfish's bulging eyes, but not as big. It's small and tiny. Like the window to her soul is closing. It's wounded from some battle or war where she's shutting herself out. Like in defense of the great wall of China, and here, it's her heart.
I see her cry, it's been 3days straight now.
Every hour I'm with her, she does not fail to shed one tear.
Well unless she's asleep. Which yesterday, she did.
Cried herself to sleep.
Cried herself awake.

I'm here with her.
She doesn't hear me.
She doesn't see me.
But all I'm writing is her.
She wants to sleep, but wants to know what I'm going to write.
Curiosity kept her awake.

I see people around getting hurt.
I feel like I've failed my group members for paying so much attention to that girl there.
I feel helpless, to see her cry and I can't even offer her any tissues.
I feel vexed for her. For she know not of what she wants.
She know not of what could make her happy again.

The things and choice that makes her happy makes other people miserable.
He said she's not miserable.
He said she's just blessed. Blessed with pain.
Pain from love.
That's the only way she feels love.
Numbed by love so badly that pain is the only thing keeping her sane of how she feels about him.

How could someone possibly choose either one of the options?
I would love to poison your mind for you.
As least you will not think anymore, and at least get some rest.
Get some time to breathe than choking on air from all the cryings.

Sleep.
Sleep is what I should do now.
She's waiting to see the final words.
So I'll just cut this and say my goodbyes.
Cherios.
Cheers!

May everything to do will not be as what I see in her.
No one needs this much pain.
She tired and needs rest.
She's tired and needs reloading of tears.
When she does wake up from her nightmare to cry to me again,
...I'll be here.
You bet I will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails