My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Locked outside.

Everything just pains me.

What I see.
What I hear.
What they say.
What you say.

Sighs.
I see hypocrites.
I see liars.
I see fakers.
I see pokers.
But sadly I put up to that.

You can do and take what you want.
But know that the consequence is in your hands.

Apparently, everyone now has a choice.
It's not just me or you... or you.
Everyone.

It's just messed up not knowing what to want.
What to expect.
What do I want?

I honestly have no idea.
I'm so at a blur.

People are talking.
People are poking us as we speak.
..and no, I don't mean it like facebook pokes.

Nothing's ever easy,
But nobody said it would be this hard.

I want to find you.
The missing me again.
I want to find you.
But you shut me out.
I know you're awake.
I know you can hear me.
I know you are there.
But I just lie there, waiting for you to come get me.

The door is lock.
Won't you come and open it for me?
I'm cold.
I guess I've always been cold.
I just never thought I needed a jacket to shield myself from it.
Now, coldness is what I fear
Yet part of me expects coldness..

Mindfarts all over.
*knocks on the door*
Is anybody there?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails