My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Materialistic me 1#


Materialistic me!

Well, this is a first. For sure!
Listing out my wishlists. Laughs~
Well, just partially.
P/s: Not hinting to anyone about anything.
Just my own sweet admiration of things I adore.

My other wishlist item!
This, somehow have been longing for years now.
Laughs. But never stumbled on any shops that made personalised necklaces.
Eeks!
Oh, and how I love tinted titanium-like accessories.
Like the world "WeddingGirl" (top) and the heartshape in the (bottom) picture.



Other new thingies I added to my wishlist.
This pair of gorgeousdelic shoes!
More of half-boots , or whatever name it is called, which I fancy lots!

And lastly (for this post), is the Black Sclera.
Just so epic that it made me want them so bad. Laughs!
So here they are.

But I guess it's hard to find it in Malaysia.
It's 300USD, and I guess has to be custom made to fit.
Just some random wishlisted item anyways. (:
Teehee!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails