My little Butterflies.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tsk tsk tsk.

Less than 2hours to go.
I see it as being the best thing ever plot. I imagined to be so too.
Hopefully it'll turn out like what I want.
But like I said in previous posts; nothing is ever like how you want them to be.

Gosh. I'm suppose to edit a video.
But my new baby is giving me problems. It's becoming a biatch!
First time using it and it's already screwing with me.

Thank God for auto save!
It hanged again.
Autosave saved my stuff once again.
Even this post.

Gosh....
Words can't describe frustrated I am.
Just so many events happening, it's driving me nuts!
Sighs. I guess I need to get some sleep now.
Back some other time, perhaps when I get this fixed.

Til then!
Cheers!
11hours 14minutes left.

2 comments:

Manji Tan said...

who's the baby? Wow, you major psychology..will be a very good job prospect.

XxiaO-EMo- said...

the baby is my laptop. hehe. it's in the hospital now. goshhh... </3
psychology is an interesting subject ^_^ hehe...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails