My little Butterflies.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

RE: You're Beautiful.



RE:

This is a reply to one of my post by a guy.
Well, it's a verbal one so all I can do is try my best to transcribe it.
But mainly, the gist of it is...
'Small Things'

So he was saying that the writer or author of the source of 'The reasons to Why a Boy likes a Girl' could be most probably a guy writing. Maybe it could be from own experience to why he likes the girl he does.

So it doesn't speak of the inner beauty as I wrote in my post. But more on the small things because he says that, it's the small things girls do that makes boys fall for them- of cos aside from being the person who HE would feel comfortable, warm and just adoring their company.

Me: Agreeing to what he said.
I guess it's kind of true too because it's all the small things that kind of capture your heart.
Being there.
Being sweet with little adoring thoughts.
Being there when you're not feeling too good to make you all better.
Simple to say, just putting a smile on your face.
Making the frown go away.
Being the only exception. (:




2 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

"being the only exception"

my gf dedicated Paramore's the only exception to me few weeks after we got together.

now that i think about it, i fell for her because she was always there on MSN (LOL) late at night when i was doing my assignments, lab reports.i enjoyed the company. =)

and i still do.

XxiaO-EMo- said...

aww... the small little things she does.
hehe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails