My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meta-Confusion

I wish I could.
I would if I could.
I know I shouldn't.
But i didn't for you.

I say I don't lie.
I said I won't cry.
But all I did was lie;
worst in front of you,
with tears falling like snowflakes all night.

Its like my fault.
To have done what I did.
I thought I should,
but now I wish I hadn't.

It hurt when you say I hurt you.
I never meant to hurt you.
I can't stop thinking how much this pain is.
The pain of how brutal it is to see you sad.
No one really ever needs this much thinking.
I do wish I would stop thinking.
But I somehow can't stop thinking about you.
You somehow became my drug.

I have alot of I(s),
and the part where you said we;
will never die.

...is it broken?
Or has the broken just been mended?

I've been so pessimistic about everything. I know I have. You can see that I have too. But you know something? I've come to know that you have become part of my pessimistic life and metamorphically morphing me into a colourful emo being. Laughs. You know how much I love it. I appreciate you FrenchTeddy! Bet on it and I'd never do anything to hurt you.

I don't see how I could with such a cheeful heart, such witty mind, such brightness, super kindness and not to mention all the hearts. I love my kidTeddy.

6 comments:

kahzhing said...

>.<'' ur blog maybe really too deep for me , hard to fully understand~ haha,anyway,dun be so pessimistic, u have a bunch of good friends include me , so we will all concerning about u^^

XxiaO-EMo- said...

haha. so fast comment ? O.o"
hahaha. my blog is not deep.
its just abstract (:
I know you guys are here for me^^
thanks JJ! <3

kahzhing said...

haha~it is because i just login my blog and blogging, so accidentally see u update ur blog ~ ^^

XxiaO-EMo- said...

accidentally see >_< walaoeh. hahahaha.
aww.. happy got ppl comment my blog XD ahahaha

kahzhing said...

haha, i everyday have login blog d lar ~ of cos will see u update blog lor , just maybe nt so fast ~=P

XxiaO-EMo- said...

haha. my blog usually i post at midnight... or morning. hahaha. my morning is your sleeping time :D hahaha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails