My little Butterflies.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beginning of cries.

HE has a way to make everything better.
When its all sad and emo-y,
HE sends people, angels to comfort me.

My heart got shattered.
But everything was okay.
I didn't feel a thing when you said it.
But then, I started thinking.
..thoughts so innocently dangerous as you may say...

Now, teary eyes are haunting me.
They want to fall,
But NO, they resist.

Moments of silence,
with countless of people.
But..
Finally we talked,
Finally it's said.
Now do they fall,
like leaky taps
that's bursting with bliss.

Looked in the mirror,
and asked,
"..why is that human leaking..?"
No answers replied.
Just silent bell ringing.

Sometimes I don't know what's right to say.
I'm afraid of the words,
with prickly thorns, you say.

Nothing can possibly finish this,
the tale has not end.
So here I leave with nothing but
words of The end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails