My little Butterflies.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

For yesterday

Couldn't online yesterday. So this is my belated post dated for 7th April 2010! :D

Felt so bad from tutorial class today. Forgot to read the article given and it kind of seemed that I might have disappointed my tutor. Seeing those eyes which were filled with hopes and anticipation then being let down, is utterly brutal! Even my sorries weren’t good enough. It’s like seeing a kid being taken away that glow or joy and having to drag through the entire session. (sighs)


Yet, after that class, had the most interestingly boring lecture. It was rather fascinating due to the fact that my ‘name’ was constantly being called – like literally!


The topic was on Existentialism by Rollo May, and a lot of ‘destiny’ being said.
“..it’s your destiny for……etc”


And every time ‘destiny’ is mentioned, (laughs) I couldn’t help looking up to look at the lecturer. And scarily, whenever the word is said by the lecturer, there would be echoes, or people imitating the word.

And FYI, my name is Destenie, same pronunciations with ‘destiny’. So go figure. (:


And the LOGIC of the day!


--- Grass bleeds --- (Mr DingDing, 2010)

Do you know that smell when the grass or lawn is being mowed?


And I quote my friend ( Mr DingDing), he says, “The grass is bleeding” (but of course in Chinese). But it kind of made sense, like in a freakishly way. But it’s still does make sense. Doesn’t it?


Its funny how there will always be that smell whenever a blades slices it top off.


Cheers!



And btw, here is Mr DingDing. From foundation, two years back. Really friendly person and kind-hearted. Its so hard not to fall for him from all his cuteness but I, WE, manage. (laughs)


Anyways, will be updating more about my peeps!


And I guess, next up would be my M.C.D family. Super loving them all the way!


So tata for now.

2 comments:

~~Weei~~ said...

LOL DING DING~~

XxiaO-EMo- said...

haha..... wah.. this oso can let you see dou >_<!! so long time post D:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails