My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I want a pretty blog

My attempt of a makeover for my blog was an epic failure!
Wasted almost half of my moments awake to do some HTML thingy which looks real nice,
but at the end the tweaks were the bugs.
could only see my posts and could NOT
-Follow
-Share
and/or
-Comment
*sighs*

So at the end of it, I decided to save the HTML codes and all,
but reverted to the templates provided by Blogger. *sobs*

I want a pretty Blog!
Prays hard for someone to come rescue my bareless blog,
and that it may be dolled up and ready to impress!

And yet again, I am seriously hopeless with tech stuff.
The attempt to put ads for Nuffnang
was a complete and utter failure TOO.
Yet another thing to perk up my day.

Anyways, off to complete slides for presentation.
Which I know I can successfully do! *fingers crossed*
Wish me luck (:
God Bless!

PS: Life goes on no matter how big the obstacle is.
Never give up because of difficulties.
But strive to accomplish and overcome them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails