My little Butterflies.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Emotional Me


I had one of those moments again, when one goes into an emotional wreck and just kind of lose control of their feelings. Well, for me, I call it my "emo" stage.
Was having one of those pessimistic moments.
(But I'm better now thanks to my teddy; though Teddy does not like me calling teddy Teddy.)
Laughs.

From that emo moment,
and the chat,
well, I've come to realise how come some people can't keep their promise.
Or just become jerks like people who say "I'd love you forever."
which is so bull because not all people DO fulfill what they say.

The sentence which caught my attention for the day was...,
"...it's how I feel at the moment.."
So I guess that's why people can't fulfill them.
Cos prolonged, some people eventually lose their feelings; at-the-moment-feeling.
Does this mean that they broke their promises? (if they did promise)
Or does this mean that they didn't think of it through?
As how in Chinese they have this saying, "gong ye mou geng guo dai lou"
literally translating it to "say things didn't pass through the big road",
meaning that some people say without thinking.
Or that they just forgot? or didn't mean it?
Or that, because of their feelings, which is apparently missing, it is an excuse for them to go breaking or not upholding their words?

So the question is that, are words really meant to be kept? ONLY at the moment?
Honestly, it is confusing.
And hurts my mind thinking about it.
Cos maybe I think too much.
But anyhow, I guess the simplest way is to just listen and have no expectations in it.
But it's just sad to have no hopes or something to look forward to with this thinking.
However, risking getting hurt for that few moments of hopefulness, doesn't really seem the worth.

Laughs.
So I guess, life will always be both easy and hard.
But we continue it to hope for the better.
The things we do to be happy and sad at the same time.

Chuckles at life.
Way to go people!
Don't let life or certain people get the best of you!
加油! "Jiayou" (in Chinese for "add oil" which basically means to keep up the good work/ continue to strive on! )

Cheers.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails