My little Butterflies.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where's the voice to be heard?

Sometimes I dare not.
Afraid I might lose my sanity,
To following what I think that should be.
The thoughts I keep,
The emotions I hide.
I wish there would be someone for me to confide.


The splendour of having someone to know you better than you do yourself.
Needless for words to explain yourself.
Just a look at one's eyes and you'd know what they're thinking.
Silently wishing and hoping for that someone to come along and read my mind,
and tell me what I don't want to hear.
The true secrets which my tears tell.

This heart here hurts alot.
Weird to have tears that would not show.
They are too much hidden; like myself,
The mask that was on
The mask that was on for way too long,
It has shadowed my true skin.

This girl here is crying.
Seeking for help from way right here.
If only her voice could reach those willing ears.
Stubbornly, her mouth does not have the will to speak of what thoughts she has.

There's a cold war of the mind and mouth.
Voices inside desperately wants to scream,
but being the middle person has screwed it of its part.
It's now down to the heart,
where emotions are kept.
Even where the last known voice of the girl may also be seen.

Not a solution to this.
Not a fair judge to be.

To hear her cry,
or at least let her cry,
that's all it could be.

No words
No pain
Just plain Nothing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails