My little Butterflies.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Claps for Timing

Oh great!
Just when I'm about to sleep, I get INTERNET.
Honestly, it's one of the most addictive things for me. (laughs)
though I seldom admit it. x]

Want to know if you're an addict?
Check out the Signs, Symptoms and Treatments!

Its been a dread not having internet for the past few days.
..and the BEST part of it is NOT knowing why the heck I can't get online.
Modem is working fine,
Line seems to be alright.
Housemates aren't facing this problem.
Could it be software?
Or my port has problems?
(Apparently NOT. Since I'm here now at this hour when EVERYONE is asleep) --hinting.

"...ERROR MSG: Cannot connect you to the main IP Address..."
like wth is this? hmm. could it be I'm being blocked?
or is there truely forces keeping me from getting on?
Everythings so messed up and I've no idea what to think.
Assuming stuff would just make an ass of you and me.
-- ASS U ME-- (quoted from my dad who was the one who taught me not to assume stuff)
** I LOVE YOU DADDY **

So anyways, its like 4.31am here and the migraine is killing me.
Hoping that what I 'guessed' it to be the problem, would not be the problem.
(Gotta dispute my irrational beliefs from rational ones; REBT,
Rational Emotive Behavioural Therapy)
FYI, for those who do not know what REBT is,
it is actually a therapy in Psychology, by Albert Ellis.
One of the 1st Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutics.

Haha, so much for hitting with yal with a little knowledge of Psychology.
Its bedtime for me.
Cheers. (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails