My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New blingy love!

What What What's new today.
(mimicking the song by Jason Derulo - Whatcya say)

## Tadaa ##
The new blingy thingy I got this week!
Phone & Accessory!
The awesome thing is that the accessory is actually kind of a charm bracelet (:
and there every charm represents someone and something important to me (:
The Guitar is for those who love music.
And for that someone who plays the guitar which is serenaded to someone ^^
The Heart represents my family and loved ones. (you know who you are yal)
The Smiley face and the adorable Watermelon are both my dear and darling.
(lovey you guys)!!
Lastly, the Camera would be me, for my love of taking lots and lots of photos; and still owe some.. I mean ALOT of pictures of events to alot of people! (will upload at fb soon!)

Can't wait to get more and more charms to represent more people in my life.
Will be flooding my bracelet way lots! Haha.
Until the next post then.
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails