My little Butterflies.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Small things.


Like the saying,
"Its the small things in life that makes it all worth while."
"To enjoy the little moments in life."

To enjoy it all.
The little laughs.
The little nifty stuffs.
All the cute stuffs.
Even chocolates are small. (haha)

So here are some of the things I found in my room.
Small cute yummy stuff.


-Pencil; I used as a mustache ^~^
-Red dog; Patrick!
-Little cow; my pencil case.
-Tiger; a gift from a friend
-Sunflower Lollipop; memories with friends buying lollies.
-Chocolate; yummy!
-Smile; just because all those things make me happy!

Chuckles
So, cheers to all the small things in life.
Don't get too distracted by the big stuff when all the small are so good!
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails