My little Butterflies.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Unexpected Dinner

I love my dearest MOMMY so much!
She's the most thoughtful-est person ever!
Not to mention She's the BOMB!
Love her so much.
Just out of bloom she does the most thoughtful thing.

By the way, here's my mommy!
With the Christmas present my bro and I got her (:
Ain't she just pretty? (:
L O V E

So, I wasn't back home this week.
Stayed at my hostel with no homecooked food,
and she knows that I don't really cook at my hostel
due to the fact that there's technically NO kitchen.

She then sends over Quiché!
(via her friend's daughter whom is my campus-mate)


Quiché!

What is it?
A tart filled with rich unsweetened custard;
often contains other ingredients
(as cheese, ham, seafood or vegetables)


Yummy tomatoes. Its all good! Can't get over how awesome it is!
M o m m y !
So, here's how it looks like.
Has loads of cheese!
Cos mommy knows I love cheese ^~^
Love it alot!
Thanks mommy

2 comments:

christy said...

walao~ no wonder dont want to go dinner la...
i want it as well~~T.T
but my dinner also not bad,hng~

XxiaO-EMo- said...

haha. no la. when you ask me tat time really full geh. and my housemates haven come home oso.
my housemate pass to me tat time.. i think 8pm like tat... ><" eeee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails