My little Butterflies.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gone Up and Down.

Ups and Downs.
Like who hasn't heard of it?
Well, if you do not know what it is, then the ups are basically more or less happy things.
and when things are going in your way.
Downs are the bad-things. That basically makes you feel down.

So here are the things that makes me go Up high and Down low; like somehow drastically from my origin state or 'normal' (if you know me). The summation of it all.

So, good news or bad news first?
Haha. Lets start the the not so good and end with the happy.

So my not so happy news this week is that I'm so infected with Trojan!
The nasty little devil has gotten its way into my laptop, pendrives, hard disk and EVEN my friend's pendrive and laptop :\ *bummer*
Trying all means and ways to get rid of the little devil.
Somehow, isn't working YET.
But ain't going give up. Its just the beginning.
Sometimes, if you can handle things alone, no one says you can't call for back up. (:
That's what friends and other people majoring in their expert fields are for.
Haha. If all efforts fails me, then I got to revert to some pros. (:
So, basically, that's the only thing that's kind of screwing with me so far.


Ah ha!
There's another where, its not so much of either an UP or DOWN.
Its sort of a neutral course, but that's me. If it would have happened to someone else, well, the results might be chaotic and filled with drama.

Involves those "BGR" thingy.
And the guy was kind of a 'flower heart' aka Player.
And after having that girl as his girl. after few minutes, he broke up with her.
like LMAO. too funny right?!
and I do mean that SARCASTICALLY 'funny'.

So anyways, this is just to tell the girl in the above situation; do not just simply fall for a guy, who knows he might just end up being a total jerk.
And to the total jerk, do not just play around with feelings. It might seem cool in some kinky perspective of yours but ITS SO NOT!
Well, I believe what goes around comes around. You'll reap what you sow.
And this goes to all males and females; vice versa.
No human deserves to be played especially not with their feelings.
GROW UP and get a life. tsk.
Quit messing with other people's lives.

You're murdering a soul with every stab they take to their hearts.
How would you feel it you were stabbed multiply in the exact same manner full force? --Ain't a pretty feeling.

So anyways, back to the 'UPs and DOWNs'.
By the way, doesn't this picture of the doggie just gives you that warm tingling feeling inside?
~Awww. Smiles!~

So, I guess the Ups of my this week is that I made some pretty awesome new friends.
And I love having those sophisticated conversations even though they might be at times lame and crappy to others, but its a hell lot of fun for me (and hopefully the other person too). (:

And not to mention I had tons of hours spent with my darling buds this weekend.
And my brother is coming home for holidays the coming weekend! GLEE!
Can't wait for all of that family moment to come!


Its coming to the end of April.
Really quick how time flies.
And my exams are queued next in line.
Fingers crossed. PRAYS hard.
Hoping to ace all of it. And have an awesome semester break.
So everyday my note to self would be to STUDY.
Haha. Best of luck to all who are having exams too (:
Until next time, when I'm taking a break from all the books (including Facebook).
Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails