My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A makeover

What's new today.

Woke up late today.
And that's exactly how bright the sun was shining onto my face.
Went straight to my laptop,
and found that someone there,
all awake, bright and early from the last message of 8.11am.
Was so sleepy eventhough I woke up at 11am. (snickers)
..and DUH! Pain!
My wisdom tooth is toying with me again.
It has been popping up and about for quite awhile, but cant see any whites yet.
Gum is hurting bad!

..on the upside...

Had an early jamming session,
from a small kiddo-kind of jam,
to a rocker-kind! *screams*
..and which was without doubt AWESOME!
-loved how that someone made music with their hands.
and frankly, I feel that picture and feeling of the kid w/guitar somehow reminds me of the person who jammed for me this morning.
*the innocence
*that passionate energy
just spells BRILLIANCE.
it was just so awe with all the strumming, plucking and singing!

Oh! and another update.
...had joined Nuffnang today.
Hoping to get something out of it =D
Seeing lots of friends joining it too. hehe.
*fingers-crossed* hoping for the best!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails