My little Butterflies.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Battlefield.

The war is getting tougher now. And today is one of those tough times. Fell asleep in the battlefield, was half bored and shocked to death. First from the overloaded words and then from that to the utmost BORING questions and answers to choose from. Gosh.

I brought with me my trusty weapon. One hell of a machine. My trusty rifle. AK47 mount. 


Look at that beauty. Shucks!
But it wasn't really that effective today. Guess I should have brought something else to back me up.
A grenade perhaps? For future use?



And maybe also a grenade launcher to launch it?
Laughs!


Or maybe a more epic weapon to go beyond god-like.
And pawn them all. Ownage!


Even a squirrel can handle it. I bet I should be able to, even without proper trainings.
Well, guess all we can do is wait for tomorrow's battle. Which is far fiercer than today's one. With larger tankers. More soldiers and higher defense. 
But no sight of bazookas yet. So I guess we can be the first to use and scare them away or just finish them off or just take out those nasty tankers.
All the best for tomorrow. Need to recharge and recuperate now.
Cherio.

4 comments:

Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

hey there, wishing u all the best! ;)

Melvin X said...

i'm gonna borrow you the best weapon. not the nuke, not the anti matter bomb, but the weapon of brains. :)

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Danial. thanks yo^^
appreciate it. need it loads for tomoro's paper too!

XxiaO-EMo- said...

Mel Mel~ you can borrow that to me?
OSM!!!!! tqtqtqtq. later go ur place take ya :DD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails