My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

DSLR.

I miss my boyfriend.
Sony's his name.
Sony has been busy these days.
Well actually I haven't been good to him.
Have left him uncharged.
Need to charge him sometime soon and take him out to see the world,
and make more memories with him again.
It's time to make his debut again.

Last on scene.

DSLR.
Don't study let's rest.

Even though the books I should be at.
But all I can think of are distractions.
And guilt is overwhelming.


Resting now.
..and recuperating from it all.
22 slides.
This will be another epic revision session.
Hope that there will are some guidelines for the exams.
But sadly, there ain't any.

No sleeps again tonight I guess.
Coffee, my best friend.
I'm here to seek your guidance.

Back to the books and notes now, again.


Away from facebook, my drug.
Away from movies, my lust.
Away from the phone; my line.
Away from food, my need.
Away from vampires; my love.
The most devastating one yet,
Away from music, my soul.

To be zombiefied again.Lifeless, soulless...dead.

Prima donna me here.
Goodbye world.
Goodbye my blog.
Goodbye my friends.
Until we meet again.
Until when I can online again.
Prima donna me gone.


Cheers! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails