My little Butterflies.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Her Road.




I lied saying I can't get to work.
I lied saying lies I don't mean.
I lied to people so that they won't see the tears they're not suppose to.
I lied so that people will stop crying.

She on that song.
Posted it on her blog.
Every time I blog, I hear that song.

It reminds me of you, and you.

Two 'U's that make me go round and round in U-turns.
Making this never end.
I thought if I stopped at one U-turn,
would I be able to stop going round in circles.


I was right.
I do stop making loops.
But just when I thought I had lost em' U-turns and started driving again.
I realised that it caught up to me.
And I've gotten myself stuck in the middle again.
Trying again and again to stop and get lost.
But always coming back to YOU-turn.


I hear her crying every night.
I hear her crying even when songs are blasting so loud.
I hear her crying.
Just crying, to get over you.


She told me crying helps.
She said it heals her soul.
But the more I see her cry.
The more I feel she misses that someone. That YOU.
The more I see her hurting herself.
The more I see her burying herself in lies over lies which she lie to herself.
The more masks I see her buy.


It's heartbreaking to know she's not alright.
But no body knows, except the one inside.


Would she be selfish to find you?
To care about you?
To see if you're alright?
To comfort you? .....even if it's me that's hurting you.
To tell you never to forget me? ...because I can't.


Sigh.
But I see that it's only holding you back if she does that.
I see that you'll be more hurt if she does that.
You'll lose yourself again.
As she is losing herself along with this.
I shall stop her.
I shall TRY to stop her.
Try to keep her sane.
Try to meet her again.
Don't give up.
I'll always be here.
Close.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails