My little Butterflies.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Questions.

She bleeds knowing you don't want to have everything exposed.
You don't want people to know.
You don't want those fears.
Is she too greedy?
Is she too selfish to want the best of both worlds?
Maybe she is.
Hurting people from both worlds. Both sides.
Me being in the middle just hurts like hell to know that.


I wonder whether she knows what she's doing to you.
I wonder whether she knows what are the consequences of her actions.
Do you think she knows that I'm talking about her?
Am I being too busybody?
Wanting to know it all just to try to fix things. But that just seems impossible, is it now?
Can I just be a secret?
This. To be a secret?

 Want to be a vampire.
To be cold and able to shut everything out just like a switch.
Flip it, and your emotions are locked forever.
You shall feel no pain. 
I shall not.
Vamp.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails