My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Void.

Everything's all better now.
He promised things would be better.
And I'm glad that it is now.
Hopefully both our tears will stop symmetrically.
..or that yours never started to begin with.

I just want to cry.
Wailing in all my lonely times.
...shall not want to bother you with mewls.
I guess only she and I will know of them when they fall.
Just wanted to ask you so badly to make me cry.
So that I can release the teary demon in me.
Just once. at least. But I'm afraid.

I feel that I should leave now.
I saw you walk away. And YOU, walk away.
..both times bringing me to tears as I silently count your footsteps,
and seeing your shadow grow longer as you get smaller.

Can I be the one that takes the fall for all these?
...but I don't want to walk away.
I never did like walking away.
Because I was stubborn to stay on,
previous people in my life walked away instead.

I'm still stubborn.
But I want not anyone to leave.

Finally the wet met the dry.
It's time for the goodbye.
To my pillow this all ends.
Things shall start to mend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails