My little Butterflies.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Your expiry.



YOU, teddy, were once so mean but nice at the same time. Now you are nothing but meanness and all things cruel. It's somehow funny how you think that everything I do is related to you. Everything I say is about you and your wondrousness. Well the news is, you are old news. I've moved on from you teddy. Too long for me to recall when we even started what we didn't have out. 


The ciggy we shared.
Booze we got wasted in.
That broken cigar of failed attempts.
Movies we watched from that mattress.
Everything stained with unreality.
You were the teddy I would hug every night.
The teddy I could talk to everyday about almost and practically everything.
The one I taunted with my concerns. My thoughts of only caring for you.
But I scared you in the occupation of my love; care.
You then left the room. Leaving nothing behind but all the unreal memories we shared.



Now that you're back. You fear of the same thing I would still be doing. Fear of me getting close to you. Fear of me ever hugging you again. I guess your phobic is me. 
But guess what. You're so wrong on that, and my drug is no longer you. I've learn to be abstinent from drugs. From all things that would hurt so much when in rehab. You were one of them. 


So honey, don't flatter yourself too much about being what you aren't but thought you were and more. It was and STILL just wishful thinkings. That's all, and nothing more.


Oh, and hopefully the new 'she' will not be another me to fall for you and be stuffed and fooled by your stuffings and then choke on furballs instead. 
Goodbye you little furry ball of thorns. 
Cheers! (:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails