My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Events Chinese.






Hey! Yo! It's my birthday! It's my birthday! 
Happy birthday to me! 


Nobody knows it!
My mom was the first to tell me. 
Yes. TELL, not wish. Because I didn't even know it myself.
But just for the record, it's my Chinese birthday (:
Guess what. It's the day before Mid-Autumn Festival!
Well, it always has been the day before it. But I don't exactly know the Lunar calender, so well, this was a shocking news to me. 
Feels like nom nom-ing on Mooncake.
TeeHee!


Another I have to add to the list of birthday things:
Exam during birthday. AGAIN. 
Laughs.


Anyways, Happy birthday DCPS. 
Anticipating the one according to my birth cert now.
And I've got a present already! Glee!
First time getting present so early. Giggles.
Thank you much! (: 
Shall introduce a new edition to my mattress family.
Until next time of them picture-moments. 
Cheers!

~~


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails