My little Butterflies.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coffee love.

Had some soup.Had some gin.Had some vodka.Had more coffee.

5th cup of coffee in the making.
Myth about the coffee story I've been hearing all this while?
..that drinking 4 cups of coffee is the max for a person for 1 day.
more and you might die.

hmmmm....
*in doubts*

but they never state the quantity of coffee consumed.
and the sachets.... I don't think they are actually 'kaw'. The ones I have anyways. Laughs.
Need to find the myth busters or myth-or-fiction website to confirm this.
...or some article or research done for all that means.


Making progress on revision. But still not done yet. More to come.
Not feeling sleepy. Thanks to coffee! I love you coffee!
But am feeling drained.

Now I fear insomnia. Laughs.
..even though I am not suppose to be sleeping.

Good Morning everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails