My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dream of a dream.



I woke up holding my head.
Feeling crumbles on it. All so flaky.
I felt a sharp pain.
..but then it was gone.
I dare not imagine why I was holding my head.
I felt that it could be an injury.
Summoning all my strength and bravery, I took my hand away.
Eyes closed.
Holding my breathe.
..I think my heart even paused for that few seconds.

I saw crumbles.
Pieces of broken somethings.
Things like it was made from vase-like materials.
Curious yet astonished with what I've found.
Queer though why I had not wonder why they were on my head.
...my forehead.

I laid there.
Thinking back of the dream I had.
It was about you again.
Yes, you.
But not only just you.
The cloud and the wind, both were in my dreams.
It's been days.

Somehow I forgot what I have dreamt.
I turned and looked at you.
You were sleeping oh-so soundly.
Babygirl. Suddenly the fear of losing you was so vivid.
It scared me.

YOU saw me.
You didn't notice my head.
Everything seemed just perfectly fine.
Too perfectly fine for me.
Everything so plotted.
Every little design.
As if, we were reading out some scripted lines.


I went back home.
Looked in the mirror.
...weird though how I did not see myself before I went out.
Can't recall when I actually did.
What I saw, shocked my heart to skip few little beats.

Crumbles I saw.
Flakes of pieces.
They were chipping from me.
I then saw, I was some sort of porcelain.
With fairly white skin and a soft pink mane.

Seems to be, I became a doll.
A pretty one at that.
With dainty fingers, all clammed together.
God knows why it's like that.

Logic seemed so faint to me.
But questions it answered me.
My screams of joy.
My leaps of coil.
No wonder no one responded to me.
I was just a toy.


I tripped.
I flipped.
I saw myself going round and round.

Getting dizzy.
Heart pumping fast.
Finally it ended with a thud!
I hit myself upon a bed.

A bed?
Yes, a bed.

I rubbed my eyes.
To my surprise.
I saw my ceiling wall.
I touched my head.
Which felt so fresh.
And dashed to my mirrored wall.
I checked my head.
..to see my face.

Oh gosh!
It was just a dream.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails