My little Butterflies.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My M&Ms.

My dearest lovely twins. My M&Ms.

Somehow had random thoughts of getting a hamster or a guinea pig. And went to the pet shop. Well, Kampar only has a few petshops. The 'a few' are only 3, which the first has limited pets. The other is actually a fish shop but sells other random pets like rabbits and birds and small creatures. Lastly the shop I went to, well I can't actually categorize what type of animals they sell cos mainly ALOT. But I guess it would be dogs? But the owner is a breeder herself. And my babies are one of the animals she has recently come to bred. 

Tadaa! The unveiling of them!!!


This here is my girl. Marilyn Monroe.
We actually had a hard time naming them. 'WE' as in, the person who went there to get them with me. ...And we came up with cheesy names and some epic ones. But ended up with M&M.
TeeHee.


She's asleep. We had dinner and they got tired. 
And opportunity calls for a photoshoot!


Now I only see her sleeping as a ball. Hardly this angle view to take pictures no more. Eek!


And here is my boyboy. So handsome yet cute. 
This here is Marilyn Manson. 

So they are my M&M. And sooooo coincidently, the first place besides the petshop which they were at, they were brought to MM were we had dinner there. 
M&M, it's like their destined names. 
[LOLs away..]


Here's their home sweet home.


Not much space though. But will try to upgrade it sometime soon.
Cos they need the exercise. They're getting chubbier as the days goes by. 
Or to be precise, ...AS THE HOURS GOES BY.

So as a solution, they got themselves EXERCISE BALLS.


Can you see him? TeeHee!


Manson again in his ball. 


And the emodelic child. Yeah, she's so much like me. 
Like my mini me. Laughs.
She was sleeping at that time. And this is her, partially awake yet not yet asleep.
Sooooooo CUTEEE!!!
They never fail to excite, entertain me. 

♥ Always wanted one, and now my dreams has come true. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails