My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Study study Study.

The proper study of mankind is books.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

- Thomas Edison


Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn't have it in the beginning.

- Mahatma Gandhi


You don't want a million answers as much as you want a few forever questions. The questions are diamonds you hold in the light. Study a lifetime and you see different colors from the same jewel.

-Richard Bach


It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult.

- Lucius Annaeus Seneca


It always seems impossible until its done.

-Nelson Mandela


You'll come to learn a great deal if you study the insignificant in depth.

- Odysseus Elytis


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails