My little Butterflies.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heart's pain.

Planning to metalize my room.
Filling it with METAL. 
Metal songs.
Metal pillows.
Metal things.
Metallic blades.

Screaming to my heart's content.

Task at hand: 
SCREAM! ..so loud that no one hears me.
Shed bleeding tears.
Block out everything and EVERYONE that's getting to me.

Things to contemplate.
Should I forget you?
Should I just leave you and go to my grave?
Should I still want to see you?
Should I go find you?
Should I close my eyes and dream again?


I have always loved this picture. Now, even more. She's exactly how I feel right now. And tears flow just as much as I am. Lingering in the rain. My heart's hurting so much I can't see what I'm doing to myself. My eyes tearing so much that I can't see what I'm typing. My heart screaming so much that I just want to rip it out. But I know, it's back to the masking days for me. 
Today shall be a great day. It just has to be.
Tricking myself that pain is happiness. Sad is happy. And these tears I cry are all from rejoicing in glee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails