My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Truth sees.

Truth is the last thing I can take because it's the last thing they took.
but......
Why is the truth, rather than the lie, always harder to believe?


To be delusional or to live in reality?





Sometimes I want to know the truth rather than to live in this delusion. If you give me all the reasons to, I will accept the truth as it is and stop trying. Until then, I won't give up, I'll cling onto every last hope I ever had. The reasons to why I held on to, before me wanting to give up.

But sometimes, I just rather be lied to. I don't want to face the truth no more. Just want to live in my own sweet little tiny world where there's only me and my babies; My triple M's.
_____Mussie(Marilyn)Monroe(Marilyn)Manson.
Remembering it all. Because it's etched here, in this place. Here, my heart, forever.
It's where all my memories are stored.
Sometimes it hurts. Even if it's the sweetest memories ever. But it's the sweet that makes it even more hurtful. Whereas the pain does not hurt that much.
_____Everything just gets so numb.
You can try to control everything in my life. Planning out my life, my courses in life. But this is the one thing I shall be in control of. Who should be with who and what I should just feel like.
The pencil is all you need for a change.
I shall not use a pencil. Or rather, I cannot. For I believe that the pen is what my actions are. 
_____PERMANENT.


Life is just the novel you write on your coffee break. And your novel is just a collection of lies you'd like to remember. And all that you remember, is the distance from here, to then.


...and I lied when I told you I forgot. Or if I ever tell you.  I know it doesn't seem like a big thing but I wanted to tell you the truth and never, ever lie to you.

_____Because that's how it starts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails