My little Butterflies.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

More than tears.

Sometimes I just wish to scream everything at you.
..if only you knew my thoughts. It all.
But would I be a attention-whore then?
Or just some prima donna?
Or just some girl that's just sitting here with teary eyes.
Looking at the screen. Wishing for more than tears.

I wish to be the mirror you scream at.
The mirror I use.
That same bottle to scream in and let go.
....Can I?

When my world is falling apart.
And all the lights are gone.
...You're there.
There with a candle to free me from my fears of loneliness and darkness.
It's all so unreal that even if it's real, it's so unreal.

Can I be your unreality?
Being just your dream.
As you seem to be mine.
Everything only possible in there.
Nothing's ever that possible.

So much that I want to scream about.
The clouds are coming.
I wish it would rain.
Rain so heavy.
So I can dance and cry in the rain and no one can see me.
Hidden in the mist of rain.

Just want you to be happy.
Just wanted you to know that.
Nothing's going to change that.
I hope you'll find me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails