My little Butterflies.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Ally!

Here's this one post. Just for You!
For the birthday girl!
The one I'll go gay for.
My sweet Nicole baby!


Mussie's ear got in the way. Cant see it.
But it says, "Happy Birthday Nic baby"

here's Domo kun wishing YOU!



Us again! Hope you have a blast today!
Best wishes!

Btw, Not smudges, but actually kisses.
Purple and pink lipstick. But I guess I failed in making em lips. Eek!

Sending you all the Hugs and Kisses all the way from over here!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y
xoxo

PS: The hearts were all suppose to be coloured red & pink!
Don't know what's wrong with my bloggie, no colours are showing up! Darns!
Anyways. Happieee Birthday baby!

And a song (below), for you.
Hope you like it. (:

Love, Mussie baby, Domo Kun, & Me

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails