My little Butterflies.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Pongy it is.

Pongy language!

Yes. 
You saw right. 
Pongy it is. 

Well, it might not be pongy to everyone. But to me it kind of starting to get very whiffy.
I've been starting to speak this new language which isn't actually new to me and the world, but it is new in a sense that even knowing it so long, I am only using it now. Adding it more and more into my vocab.
Gosh.

Shall have to restrict myself from them pongy words now.
*Chicken Burgers*
*Fishcakes*
*Made*
...and the list goes on.
Those who know me will know what on earth those 'foods' are.
Those who know me not, shall have to know them as pongy-ness!

Hoping that I will get through this stage of pongy-ness.
Help me Lord. 
Help me friends.
Just be my support (:
Thanks. 
*fingers crossed*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails