My little Butterflies.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Logic much.

I simply just don't understand some people. Well, if you're going to post something stupid, then DUH, be there expecting the stupidest and utmost sarcastic answer ever. Sarcastic in the sense that some people PUT UP to your crap and pays you attention just so that you do not get humiliated. Simple as that. Ask something dumb, and get a dumb answer for it.

Sigh. Enough about that though. Laughs. Cos I figured that arguing about who being stupider would just make the person arguing just stupid to start such arguments with people who asks them. Won't it? It would be like bouncing a tennis ball on the wall. It just comes back hitting you cos no logic is going through the wall,it. So nuff said. (:

Now what's bugging me is LOGIC. Everything I do just seems so logic but then is said to be illogical and then somehow illogical became logic and then it was wrong. So, I'm lost and officially confused. This world demands alot. And to think, I thought it was simple and people would just live their lives as simple as possible and just either be happy or sad with things and sometimes angry. Until last semester, everything was just too complicated. I felt like a kid LITERALLY growing up and having their perceptions all poked and burst. Balloon's a bust, and nothing shading your sight of the complexity of everything. Friendships were messed up. Relationships couldn't just stay complicated. It had to grow from complicated to something only God could save us from. And everything I believed in and knew and learnt as RIGHT were all WRONG. But is it really? Or am I the normal one and the people who are logic in this world, are actually illogical and that my illogicalness was actually the right logic in my realm? Things are just wrong somehow. Right yet wrong and Wrong yet so right, which totals up being SO WRONG! Gosh. God, save me. Grant me wisdom and understanding. Amen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails